Monday, October 31, 2011

In the helping professions

It's important to have a good relationship with your boss:


That's the headmaster.  I checked in with him to make sure he knew I'd do anything he needed done.  What he needed done was my getting naked, submitting to a leash, and letting him finger me to orgasm.  The girl watching, another teacher, was ordered to strip and masturbate.

Now all that was nice, but what makes him so refreshing is his unfailing courtesy.  He is evidently tickled pink that women come and submit to him, but really, his flowery language and unfailing kindness make me want to kneel down and let him have his way with me.  It's the kind of kindness, of course, that's quite compatible with leashes and spankings and harsher punishments.  (He spanked the other girl for not spelling out 'thank you'.  A nice touch.)

But being a teacher has its perks lower down the hierarchy too.  A girl was being punished by a teacher, and ran away.  I picked up where he left off.. you can't just run away from your punishments, girl!  I assure you she learned her lesson and learned some of the rewards of a close relationship with the faculty.

Curiously, his second-in-command, the dean, is a cold fish.  A Gorean master, it says in his profile.  As junior staff I'm ready to submit to him too, but he's been pretty slow to make any moves, and never seems that interested in me.  Maybe he likes the shy reticent girls.

1 comment:

  1. I found ya, Mavia!

    Mwuahahaha! Face the wrath of the piglet!

    Or you know...not if you don't want to.

    :)

    ReplyDelete