Saturday, December 18, 2010

Anecdote

A couple weeks ago I was playing hide-and-strip with Emmy.   This involves running around a dungeon trying to find each other; whoever gets within chat range (20 m) and says the leash command first wins.  The winner strips an item off the loser, and you play again till one gets naked and become the winner's toy for the rest of the evening.

I lost, and Emmy managed to find something novel to do: try to get me to talk to strangers.  This really made me nervous, but I was also eager to be obedient, so it was a very effective task.

We were in a dungeon, and one woman she sent me to talk to looked severely out of place.  Not only was she dressed like a lady, but her profile professed her to be a member of various Anglican groups... no hint of kinkiness at all.  I really wondered if she was in the wrong sim, or was here to convert people.  Still, she was polite when I talked to her.

About half an hour later, I noticed the church lady... naked and being spanked by some guy.  So she was in the right place after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment