Friday, October 29, 2010

A little forced sex

Fantasy is fantasy, but some stuff still pushes my squick buttons, especially violent rape.  I don't want to be attacked by a psychopath in a dark alley.  Nor am I any good at playing the psychopath.

But change the scenario slightly and I'm on board.  The change is subtle but makes all the difference: I don't mind (this is still fantasy/SL we're talking about) rape as an accepted consequence for failure.   I used to go to a combat RP sim where the winners could fuck the losers; that was hot, not least because you couldn't predict if you'd be top or bottom. 

Same diner, different girl

A slight variation is a common one at the Hard Alley Reform School.  For instance, the other night I was out with a fellow student, Kay. I took her to a diner and started to seduce her.  As I've mentioned, the narrative of seduction fascinates me.... sometimes you get lucky, sometimes things just peter out.  While engaged in this, some dude showed up at the diner, said he was a truant officer, and demanded our names.

I was annoyed at first; I don't usually like intrusions in ongoing RP.  But Kay didn't mind, so I played along.  Well, what do you know, we were in trouble for missing classes, but Mr. Officer was willing to be reasonable.  Being reasonable started with telling us to take off our clothes, right there in the diner.

Now, I play a tough girl in Hard Alley, and don't just roll over for bad guys.  I considered running-- the guy couldn't pursue us both!  But I wasn't going to leave Kay at his mercy.  (It turned out Kay was thinking the same about me!)  Or maybe I should offer myself in her place?  Well, a reform school girl knows when to fight and when to strip, and this was the latter case.

I was naked first, so I offered to help slowpoke Kay.  The guy liked this idea, so I helped remove the rest of her clothes.  Then he invited me to take her to a table and eat her out.  This was a very easy order to follow.

Many guys like lesbians-- so long as they can jump in themselves at any time.  As a bi-dyke I want to point out that girls can satisfy each other entirely on their own; we don't need a guy.  But in this case, I had to admit, the intrusion had led to quickly getting Kay naked and my mouth on her pussy.  True, the guy's cock was soon in mine, but the whole situation was very hot and I wasn't complaining.

He left after trying out both of us... I hadn't come, so Kay very nicely helped me out, right on the floor of the diner. 

I've also been trying out a superheroine sim, Hayao.  They seem to take their RP seriously there... though the basic idea is something out of bad fanfic: superheroines take on some villain, get defeated, and then raped by the villain.  I play a criminal... I figure bad girls have more and more varied opportunities.

Last night I played out this basic scenario with a couple friends, with an odd twist: Kata, the superheroine, had the fight with the evil guardian, and I got raped.  How did this happen?

Kata and I are on opposite sides of the law, but we're friends in Hayao (we are both new in town and haven't had opportunity to engage professionally, so to speak).  We were quietly having a drink in a bar when a Guardian, Troy, one of the local evil cops, came by and demanded to see our papers. 

Ironically, I had them but Kata didn't.  I generally follow the logic of RP wherever it goes; my character is a hacker, and I figured I'd be an expert at setting up legit covers.  It'd be foolish incompetence for me, as a criminal, to sneak into town without proper papers... of course I'd have them.

Kata, however, didn't, and instead royally defied the Guardian.  Both have superpowers... Troy has a resident fire demon with formidable control over fire, and Kata is near-invulnerable.  There was a jolly fight-- which I stayed out of-- and Kata ended up with her clothes and hair burned off, but otherwise healthy.  The last blast of fire had burned a hole in the wall, and she simply decamped.

That left Troy with no one to take back to HQ, so he seized on me.  I protested, but Hayao is some kind of tinpot dictatorship and what can you do with these local corrupt cops?  

Hayao cop enjoying his work
I have powers too, but they're mostly defensive, and limited.  Basically I can create a big electric shock-- but usually just one, so the timing has to be just right, and there wasn't much opportunity against Troy.

So, basically, he took me back to HQ bound, stripped me, and fucked me.  My character is partially cybernetic, and an unintended consequence of the wiring is an enhancement of sexual pleasure... it's like having an internal vibrator.  So, wouldn't you know it, I couldn't help ending up coming. 

(I know, cheesy, but not quite as much as the superheroine who turns out to really like being bound and forced.  And I can vary it by circumstances... I was assaulted in Hayao a few days before and played it more realistically, crying and by no means getting excited.  And then turned the tables on the attacker.)

So, er, my point, if I had one, is that abuse of authority is a sufficient plot too.  And if you do abuse your authority, well, abuse it... it's not a date, you don't have to be gentle in your movements and hunt down my clit.  Humiliation can be hot. 

(Is that a little weird?  Mmmmaybe.  It feels weird to me sometimes.  But hot is hot, and I'm not going to apologize for what fantasies I like.)

No comments:

Post a Comment