Monday, October 11, 2010

Put your earphones on for this

So, after wondering out loud how voice sex works in SL, my friend Ed showed me.  Um, no, not that way.  He invited me to a sim where a crowd of people was listening to a simulated sex act.

I said in that post that I couldn't imagine it, but I think if I'd tried harder I'd have got it.  Basically the guy was telling the girl to masturbate for him, and she was reacting.  He was acting as a top and I think she didn't know it... because just as she was about to come he told her to stop, and she reacted with confusion, even anger.  A bit later he was talking as if he was actually fucking her.

There was, in fact, heavy breathing and moaning... from her.  He was quite calm in the parts I heard (indeed, he had a nice soft, commanding voice). 

Ed seemed to like it, but I'm afraid it's not going to be my thing.  I'd feel far less safe... what if someone recognizes my voice?  I can act as I do on SL because I feel anonymous and safe. 

Also, I'm good with text.  I'd be terribly embarrassed to be masturbating into the mic (all the more so because I don't live alone).  And I like the slight disconnect between textual sex and whatever I'm doing, or not doing, in my own room.  I... er... well, I am often touching myself, but often an SL session is more like extended, very arousing foreplay.  And I touch type.  So, well, if I do come, it's in a long pause between sentences, not when I'm typing that I'm coming, OK?

Plus, listening to the girl's voice, something seemed off.  Either she had a bad mic that introduced distortion... or she was a boy with voice shifting software.  There's a warmth and naturalness to a real female voice that generally doesn't happen with voice shifting.

If it happens to be your thing, dear reader, that's lovely.  There's many things I enjoy that many people don't, and there's kinks that just don't do it for me.  Whatever gets you through the night, as a recent birthday boy said.

No comments:

Post a Comment