Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oh, behave!

Another paradox of b/d: a little disobedience is a good thing.  One, it gives opportunities for punishment, and that can be enjoyable for both parties.  And two, as I said before, total passivity is no fun.  It's a thrill to turn a recalcitrant citizen into a warm, quivering, cumming girl.

But you can go too far.  I happens that I got to see examples with both Clancy and Zoe early on.

Clancy had a permanent slave, Leah, an extremely sweet girl-- she helped me find my first hair.  I met with both of them for a play session... Clancy started by fucking me while Leah watched, something which evidently didn't bother her at all.  He played with her a bit, then brought in another girl he had met, Lyra.

He had us eat each other out, then he  fucked Lyra, and she apparently came.  Then, it was like a fuse burst. She started complaining... said she wasn't turned on... then got up and moved to a different machine and demanded that Clancy fuck her there... plus she wanted him to essentially make Leah do tricks.

I was completely new to all this, but I could tell this was totally out of line, and I could sense Clancy losing control of the situation.  Finally he just told her to leave, which she did with ill grace.

I IMd Leah to ask about this... she said that Lyra was a "drama queen" and that such people never worked out either as subs or dommes.

On a night soon after this, I was waiting for Zoe for a play date, and she was taking a long time.  While waiting I ran into a girl named Nadia, who was having a ball trying out her new collar.  These things are riveting when you first get them... animations!  leashing!  permissions!  She had me try things out, which involved reading notecards and setting secowners and other arcana. 

When Zoe arrived, I suggested that she top both of us.  This wasn't a problem.  But Nadia was... she was still playing with her collar, and she wasn't obeying instructions.  Zoe seemed out of sorts.  I was mortified... I'd inserted this chick into a scene with a mistress I respected very much, and I was afraid she was turning into another Lyra.

But finally Zoe asked Nadia if she wanted to get me punished.  That did the trick.  Nadia calmed down, and Zoe made her take off all her toys, which she called "parlor tricks".  She wasn't terribly obedient-- she earned at least six lashes-- but it was back into acceptable territory, and Zoe was pleased again.

Take-home lessons?  I don't know; I think both Clancy and Zoe handled these things with calmness and dignity.   Nadia was fine once she calmed down, but Lyra was probably irredeemable.  At least in SL, where you don't have a real whip to discipline someone with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment