Sunday, October 24, 2010

The moment she will

There's a moment that fascinates me... most of all when it happens to me, but also when it happens to someone else.  It's the moment between not knowing if she will or not, and knowing she will.

Even in SL it's rare.  Usually it's safer to play with someone you know.  With SL boys it's usually not hard... um, that came out wrong.  It's not difficult with boys.  It's more magical with girls.



I met this girl about a week ago; she was a dancer.  We talked awhile and she went to bed... she contacted me tonight and I took her to the Duchess to dance and talk some more.  She was incredibly gorgeous, with a sweet face and long hair and a body she was showing off in very little clothing. 

After awhile I said that if we'd danced like that in a real bar I'd be hot and need a drink.  She said she was hot too.  I took her outside to a quiet spot and kissed her, still half expecting her to startle.  I can be dim sometimes... well, I had got the impression she couldn't stay up late.  She returned the kiss.

She suggested going "someplace else"... well, now I knew. :)

It was all the nicer because it's been a shitty week.  Many bad things happening.  So it felt all the nicer that someone wanted to make love to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment